Monday 10 June 2013

Learn, Unlearn, Re-learn.

There are many key to successes, but for today I think it would be apt to say one of those vital keys is the attitude to learn, unlearn and re-learn. It takes a huge load of humility and a large chunk of self denial to do so. All this concluded from another cell planning with Mr. Matt Leong. This guy never fails to impress me and challenge my thinking towards my outlook in life, all in a way that does not put you down but makes you think. As I have written in my previous post, I was once commissioned to be of equal position of him, but now listening to him speak awakens me to the fact that I am no where near his capability and magnitude of wisdom. A lot of concepts about success in carecell that I always thought was the 'right way of doing things' falls into the extreme end of the spectrum of being wrong. With this said and done, I can completely and easily choose to be defeated, tired or brought down, and the fact that the person that is leading me is one of those guys that was once my juniors, requires a huge chunk of my pride and ego to be swallowed, but in the end of the day I ask myself why I am doing all of this for, who am I doing it all for..It always comes down to the simple answer that Jesus DIED on the cross for ME. Nothing that I can do can lie in comparison to what He has done for me, the magnitude of his love for me, and the number of times that He has picked me up in the midst of my filt and tell me, son, brush the dirt of your shoulders and keep going, I love you. For Him if I have to deny everything of who I am, break all vain obsession and to surrender every part of my life, if I have to die to myself daily, I would do so for Him, then and only then I would be able to learn to learn, unlearn and re-learn what it is to love others as much as God loves them, goodnight:)


No comments:

Post a Comment