Wednesday 10 July 2013

Love yourself:)

Hey..
It has definitely been a while but I have been thinking of updating this for so many days now but i finally pushed everything aside and have decided to do this!

So first things first, Fitness fitness fitness..
I have now come into week 4/12 of my cutting first cutting cycle of the year, have been eating clean 6 days a week with one cheat day a week, and training four days a week. I started off the cycle at 91.3kg's and hit my lowest of 3 weeks to be 87.3 kg's. It was a great feeling to be really living a healthier lifestyle and working hard towards the results that I want. But sadly every TIME I make some progress, I will most definitely fall ill and this time was no different. I felt like I was hitting a momentum for the past 3 weeks and starting this Monday, I came down with fever and flu, which most definitely cuts out training, and when I am sick and I down train I somehow seem to lose the motivation to eat clean and at most times all the loss that I have achieved over the past few weeks, would seemingly find its way back to me. 
This time I intend to change that, it has been 3 days in the week and I have been eating dirty but I have told myself that I am going to put a stop to it and not let this be my permanent story. There is a high chance that I wont be able to train for the rest of the week but from tomorrow I am going to take control of the rest of my week and stay clean for the next four days, the damage that has been done has been done, there is no use looking back into the past. What I have to do is to wake up early tomorrow, prepare the days meals and remind myself to stay clean all day long, I know I can do this.

Not being able to step into the gym has caused me to feel pretty down on myself and I have realized that it somehow plays a part of who I am and shakes my confidence. I realized that today as I woke feeling very bluey and really disliking the person I saw in the mirror, I really am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I know that it could be serious motivation to be a person of this nature, but at the same time, I realized that this is not right. No matter how you may look or feel it is always important to firstly LOVE YOURSELF! Because it is one thing to have the body of your dreams but if you dont love yourself now, you're not gonna love yourself then. This is a message that I want to send out to every reader out there, it does not matter how you look right now, keep putting the effort in as each ounce of effort that you put in will not go to waste, you may not see the results now, you may feel bad for falling off your cycle or plan time and time again but as long as you love yourself, you would LOVE yourself enough to get back on that program because you would want to be the best version of yourself. As much as I am writing this to everyone out there, I am writing this to myself. So here is what i want you to do, write yourself a love letter and express to yourself how much you love...YOU! go ahead its gonna feel great!:)

Feeling very sluggish after 3 days of eating dirty and not exercising but tomorrow
its back to clean foods but sadly I cant work out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment